Saturday, December 05, 2015

I appeal Facebook blocking me from posting to groups until 12 December without any stated reason

Facebook UK Managing Director Steve Hatch

This afternoon Facebook UK Managing Director Steve Hatch acknowledged receiving Declan's letter before court claim (the letter is presented further below). Nonetheless, Facebook has blocked me again tonight from joining and posting to groups until 12 December, without any stated reason. Not only that, every single posting I have made to groups since I joined Facebook in 2010 has been removed for the second time in five days, including those to an atheist group where I am one of the administrators. I have appealed both of these decisions very much with court proceedings in mind. There is a duty of candour that dictates that Facebook UK must back up any claims they make about my activities online with evidence. We certainly have no intention of letting them away with simply making out that I am liar without anything to show for it. This is my latest appeal tonight:

Click to enlarge

This is Declan's pre-action letter that Hatch acknowledged receiving this morning:

Click to enlarge

Click to enlarge