Sunday, January 21, 2018

Has Facebook now added a block preventing me from uploading memes to my Network for Church Monitoring page?

7 December 2017 (updated today): Fighting for survival in London: Facebook's 26th block against our Church and State website since 1 December 2015. Last month Church and State topped more than 3 million hits over the past year (WITH UPDATE - Block 29 21/1/2018)

It's now 9.50pm and I still can't upload memes to my Facebook Network for Church Monitoring page. I was first prevented from doing so this afternoon at 1.38pm:

There was a problem with this request. We're working on getting it fixed as soon as we can.



I have had no problem sharing other people's memes all day; I just can't upload my own. I took the screenshot above this afternoon at 1.38pm and this update screenshot tonight at 9.40pm:



https://www.facebook.com/networkforchurchmonitoring/





From My Picks:

27 October 2017: Home Department: Complaint to the Home Secretary against the Independent Police Complaints Commission. My appeal against the HM Revenue and Customs investigation of serious misconduct is simply being ignored (WITH UPDATE 28/10/2017)

'Let me recommend an important web site churchandstate.org.uk. Operating out of London this well-designed and exciting web site covers church-state, population, climate change and other issues. Check it out.' Edd Doerr, President, Americans for Religious Liberty