Monday, January 22, 2018

Will the hard copy of our employment contracts get through to our American employer this year at our first attempt?

We are hoping this year that we are going to have better luck with our employment contracts. Last year Declan received a cheque for £9.25 from Royal Mail to refund his postage on the loss of the hard copies to the United States. We never had it explained to us why not even the first Royal Mail collection office recorded on the track and trace report:

For the attention of Moya Greene, Chief Executive, Royal Mail

Emma Stanton
Royal Mail Customer Service Centre

Address removed for email


19 May 2017

Dear Ms Stanton,

Complaint: 1-3891637251 - Royal Mail

Since your email of 21 March about the loss of my and my wife's employment contracts to the United States, letters are not being put through our letter box. I understand from speaking with one of your colleagues this afternoon that these incidents have been recorded as "door stepping" under the above case number.

I can confirm that this morning I received a cheque for £9.25 from Royal Mail to refund my postage on the loss of the aforementioned item to the United States. I have not been given the reason why the tracking stopped on this item, with not even the first Royal Mail collection office (Romford Mail Centre) recorded on the track and trace report.

Please could you advise what action I should take the next time my or my wife's mail is left in an insecure place.

Yours sincerely,

Declan Heavey

19 May 2017: Royal Mail: Complaint to the CEO of Royal Mail about 'door-stepping' incidents following the loss of our employment contracts to the United States (WITH UPDATE 23/5/2017)

Is Edward Snowden a Hero or Criminal? This is a solid documentary called #Citizenfour that may influence your thinking either way:



JOIN THE CONVERSATION #CITIZENFOUR

From My Picks:

27 October 2017: Home Department: Complaint to the Home Secretary against the Independent Police Complaints Commission. My appeal against the HM Revenue and Customs investigation of serious misconduct is simply being ignored (WITH UPDATE 28/10/2017)

'Let me recommend an important web site churchandstate.org.uk. Operating out of London this well-designed and exciting web site covers church-state, population, climate change and other issues. Check it out.' Edd Doerr, President, Americans for Religious Liberty