Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Facebook: Has Facebook now stopped me from posting to my Page and scheduling posts? (WITH UPDATE - DAY 1 6/6/2018)

This is precisely the hard hitting kind of response needed to clarify the unfair way Facebook is treating your highly reputable site.
- Donald A. Collins, President, International Services Assistance Fund, Washington DC

Our Church and State website has no less than 40 Nobel Prize winners on it; for details, see this blog's sidebar under "Church and State" (updated today).


This afternoon I'm back to technical problems with my Facebook Network for Church Monitoring page. Now if I want to post anything to the page, I can only do so from other people's pages:

6 June 2018

Dear Facebook,

This afternoon I have been unable to post directly to my Page, schedule posts or view my scheduled posts. Please see the attached screenshot, which shows the removal of my facility to post directly to my Page and to view my scheduled posts.

I will not know until this evening whether or not my scheduled posts are posting.

Thank you in advance for your assistance in these matters.

Sincerely,
Lola Heavey
https://www.facebook.com/networkforchurchmonitoring/



2 June (previous blog post): Fighting for survival in London: Facebook's concerted campaign against Church and State shows no signs of waning (WITH UPDATE 6/6/2018)

UPDATE 6 June (4.32pm): My first scheduled post this evening posted. (I keep my own record of scheduled posts!) But I still can't post directly to my Page, schedule posts or view my scheduled posts. Once my scheduled posts run out, to keep my Network for Church Monitoring (N4CM) page going, I will have to post Church and State articles and memes to my Timeline and then share them from there to my N4CM page. Meanwhile, internet cuts continue unabated; see by blog post of 9 May, INTERNET CUTS: Are we back to non-stop internet cuts? We pay British Telecom £850 per year for broadband (WITH UPDATE 6/6/2018).



From My Picks

8 May 2018: Threat to life: Updated complaint to the United Nations under Article 19 (freedom of expression) of the International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights. Today we are cut off the internet for a half an hour




http://churchandstate.org.uk/honorary-associates/