Wednesday, March 02, 2011

My A4E advisor accuses me of racial abuse

Action for Employment (A4E) is a private company that has received £300 million of Government training contracts and controls 25% of the long-term unemployment budget for the Department for Work and Pensions. This afternoon my A4E Camden employment officer, Greg Janiszek, accused me of racial abuse and told me he would find a member of staff to corroborate his allegation - Janiszek has created a four-page track record under my name and behind my back which is slanderous and inaccurate and has tampered and alerted a document I signed back in September, so it's not like I am all that surprised. This is Declan back to the founder and chairman of this company, Emma Harrison CBE:

Click to enlarge

Of all the exhibits we have collected on this company since we started up with them in July, this has to be one of the most absurd:

My statement for PC EK7109 of Kentish Town Police Station:

"This afternoon I had an interview with my A4E Camden employment officer, Greg Janiszek. During the interview Janiszek accused me of offending him and claimed I had called him 'Pollack' and 'thick'. He said he was sure he would be able to find another member of staff to corroborate my use of these two words. His accusation took place after he kept asking me over and over again why I didn't attend a Terrence Higgins Trust workshop on 26 February regarding my intention to volunteer for them for a few hours a week. I totally refuted his allegation of racial abuse and told him he had no credibility whatsoever in the context of my husband's High Court action involving A4E. To this he responded 'uh' (as in 'really?') and grinned."

It was PC EK7109's opinion that the police wouldn't be coming to our flat any day soon to arrest me!

Declan is also waiting to hear from Mr Justice Sycamore of the High Court (see blog of 3 December 2010 By Order of Mr Justice Sycamore Declan resubmits his claim for judicial review). Yesterday the Court informed Declan that papers went to a judge on 21 February, so we ought to be hearing from one any day now. We have actually been writing to Harrison since last August, week in, week out, about one thing after another. Little did we know when we started up with this company that we would be dealing with so much skulduggery.