Thursday, August 16, 2012

N4CM homepage vandalised

When the N4CM website was vandalised on 14 June, my wordpress theme designers told me that I had no choice but to change the theme I had been working with for over 2 years, which I did (see blog here). The website was vandalised again on Saturday after I published an article by our chairman’s friend and collaborator for 35 years, Don Collins. It is a superb article, just as good as the well documented and footnoted piece by Mr Collins that Facebook blocked on 10 June because of its alleged "abusive" content. Fortunately this time my theme designers were able to help me reconstruct the N4CM site, although it remains a complete mystery as to how it fell apart in the first place - when I did absolutely nothing.

Click to enlarge

Click here to see my query for the theme designers

The internet cuts continue unabated. As of this evening - when we were cut again - we are up to 106 recorded cuts since 19 April, the day our live-in landlady, human rights activist Belinda McKenzie, was forced to withdraw her claim for possession of our flat due to the "wrong information" she provided the Court, to quote from an email of hers later that day. Declan’s injunction hearing against Belinda is scheduled for next Tuesday at Clerkenwell and Shoreditch County Court following her builder's removal of our flat door on 27 July (see previous blog, Property Warrant: Open Letter to the Prime Minister).

Click to enlarge