Thursday, February 15, 2018

Declan has an awful encounter in a bank branch he seldom uses

For the attention of Ross McEwan, Chief Executive, Royal Bank of Scotland and NatWest

Mohammed Degia
Branch Manager
NatWest Stratford Branch Broadway

Address removed for email


15 February 2018

Dear Mr Degia,

Thank you for agreeing to see me tomorrow to rectify [name withheld]'s 20 minutes work on my standing orders.

I am relieved that despite the handful of paper [name withheld] generated (and handed to you), he did not get to retain one piece of paper with my signature on it.

I remain upset with [name withheld]'s combative, condescending and seemingly deliberately rude behaviour. As I told you, I had to ask him to stop calling me MATE! Not once in 20 minutes did he address me by my name, nor did he seem to accept responsibility for any of the errors he made.

I was shocked to learn from your computer that he finished by also trying to get me to sign for the wrong final payment date on my standing orders. I have to hand standing order mandates that he issued with the correct final payment date on them.

I trust this will all be sorted tomorrow.

Yours sincerely,

Declan Heavey
Managing Director
Network for Church Monitoring