Wednesday, September 22, 2010

A4E: Letter to City of London Police Commissioner Michael Bowron

What a nightmare the robbery of all our money and documents in the Sisters of Mercy's Dellow Centre - the same morning Declan was due to send his second Request for Priority to the European Court of Human Rights from the street (see here) - is turning out to be. In the blog of 11 September City of London Police in the spotlight, I published an email of reply from the head of the City of London Police, Commissioner Michael Bowron, signed by Superintendent Lorraine Cussen, threatening us with physical removal from the porch we were sleeping in - the very same day we dramatically came off the street! In this email, it was also suggested that we seek the assistance of Broadway Homelessness and Support, a premier homelessness organisation in London. Well, it has taken Broadway more than a year to retrieve Declan's birth certificate from Ireland (see blog of 10 September Broadway Homelessness and Support), and they have yet to agree to assist me with requesting my Irish Citizenship Certificate so that I can be reissued an Irish passport (see blog of 13 September Broadway will help me become a Spanish citizen!).



In this thread to Commissioner Bowron, Action for Employment (A4E) are back in the frame (see blog of 18 September A4E continues to flout the law despite Declan's appeal). A4E is a private sector company that has £300 million of Government training contracts and controls 25% of the long-term unemployment budget for the Department for Work and Pensions. I have been doing my very best of late to try and get them to phone Broadway about my Irish Citizenship Certificate, but today I again ran up against a brick wall (click to enlarge):



I do have all our important documentation on memory sticks, but not even an illegal immigrant is as undocumented as we are!