Sunday, March 31, 2019

Is Facebook now dismantling my Church and State page piece by piece? Today Declan will try emailing 15 Nobel laureates

Our Church and State website has no less than 52 Nobel Laureates on it; for details, see this blog's sidebar under "Church and State" (updated today).


Facebook recently removed the reach I am getting from my Church and State page. Since last night my scheduling clock hasn't been accepting the number 1 in the hour slot, so I can't schedule posts for eleven hours in total: 1.00, 10.00, 11.00, 12.00, 13.00, 14.00, 15.00, 16.00, 17.00, 18.00, 19.00. And this morning all the statistics for the page have vanished.





From My Picks:

29 March: Facebook: The social network's 57th block against our Church and State website since 1 December 2015. Now indefinitely I cannot share my articles in groups I belong to (WITH UPDATE 31/3/2019)

'Let me recommend an important web site churchandstate.org.uk. Operating out of London this well-designed and exciting web site covers church-state, population, climate change and other issues. Check it out.' Edd Doerr, President, Americans for Religious Liberty

http://churchandstate.org.uk/about/