Monday, January 11, 2021

One half of Facebook's first double block this year remains in place (day 4). The Equality Advisory Support Service ignore and compound their distortion Declan's complaint of discrimination against Peabody Trust and dismiss his case for the second time for referral to the Equality and Human Rights Commission

DAY 240 IN A WEEKLY PERIODIC TENANCY
SUBJECT TO A 'NO FAULT' SECTION 21 NOTICE
MAYOR OF LONDON RSI PROPERTY

14/04/20

With the background as provided above, the Heaveys now are facing an eviction notice from their landlord, Peabody Trust housing association. The tenancy is a flat, which falls under the Mayor of London's Rough Sleepers Initiative. Pardoning my intrusion into English law, but in fairness there does not appear to be any reason for the eviction, relying apparently entirely on the discretion of the landlord.

Joseph R. Carvalko, Esq., American lawyer (full letter here)

Our Church and State website has no less than 59 Nobel Laureates on it despite the never-ending assault on our email; see paragraph 2 under "Church and State" on this blog's sidebar (updated today).



On the night of 8 January I told Facebook about being unable to schedule posts. I wrote: "Since this morning, I have been unable to schedule posts. When I post a link, no photo appears. This happens no matter what the website involved (please see attachment)." No explanation provided. This block remains in place this morning (on day 4).



On the night of 8 January I also told Facebook about being unable to share articles from the platform. I wrote: "Tonight I am unable to share articles from Facebook. When I try to share an article, I am prevented from writing anything. I am also prevented from including the original post (please see attachment)." No explanation provided. This facility was restored to me the following day (on day 2).

EASS: Targeted blindness?

Mayor of London Sadiq Khan


Date: 11/01/2021
Reference Number: 210111-000042
Subject: My Stage 2 complaint

Dear Equality Advisory Support Service,

I wish to make a Stage 2 complaint, under the EASS complaints procedure, about the dismissal of my request for the referral of my case of discrimination to the Equality and Human Rights Commission via your service.

The case of discrimination is against Peabody Trust for proposed new terms of a Rough Sleepers Initiative (RSI) tenancy.

First, your support centre expressed the view that I am not being discriminated against because it was falsely contended by them that I mentioned that I am no longer a tenant of Clearing House which is part of St Mungo's on behalf of the Greater London Authority (GLA). I have never said or written that I am a former Clearing House tenant. On the contrary, I wrote that: "I am making this complaint to you for discrimination against me as a Clearing House tenant."

I also provided a quote from the GLA establishing that I am a Clearing House tenant.

Second, nowhere in the new tenancy does it state as contended by your support centre that I am living in temporary accommodation and could be at risk of eviction to help other rough sleepers on the way to permanent housing. This interpretation of the two-year fixed-term tenancy is wrong.

A review of the above reveals a deliberate manipulation and distortion of the evidence showing bias.

The response to my Stage 1 complaint only exacerbates this situation in my view. Not only is this manipulation and distortion of the evidence ignored, but it is compounded by the unsubstantiated assertion that I do not appear to be treated any differently than any other tenant in my situation. It is absurd of EASS to suggest that I am being treated as other Clearing House tenants in RSI properties.
 
The fact that this referral can be done via either an MP or a solicitor should not negate the validity of this complaint. I do not believe that EASS has dealt with my complaint with respect, courtesy and fairness.

Yours faithfully,

Declan Heavey
Managing Director
Network for Church Monitoring




11 January: Pixsy (day 62): I have found Declan's Motion to Dismiss to fight their threatened court action in an article titled "Defense Against the Dark Arts of Copyright Trolling". No sooner had we heard from them than they were named and shamed by Computer Weekly and it's a truly sickening read (updated daily)




For months we have been dealing with an almost total blockade of our emails to prominent space advocates anywhere in the world (only the latest targeted group). That blockade extended to an offer of financial help to us personally last month. We continue to have major problems getting our emails through to a close colleague in Washington, DC. Declan's use of his mobile phone to try to get my permission emails through to prominent space advocates has also proven unsuccessful. On both recent occasions the leading expert could only be reached through voice mail because, we assume, of the pandemic that is still raging in America. Most recently, we have had the honour of listing a Hall of Famer astronaut among our Honorary Associates. It was one of the few emails that we have gotten through to prominent space advocates since last September. (A distinction is made here between a prominent space advocate and someone who has written an article about space travel. I do get some permission emails through to space writers, but regrettably not very many and only occasionally.)

23 December 2020: The blockade of Church and State emails extends to the sabotage of an offer of financial help to us personally. Pixsy with their outrageous Third Notice threaten our Church and State website. And Declan's primary laptop targeted this afternoon

I am truly appalled by the unlawful violation of the Heavey's basic right to send and receive email without interference. I would be most grateful for anything you may be able to do by way of taking measures to correct this gross abuse.

An American professor to then Home Office Minister Lynne Featherstone in 2010






UK Government Communications Headquarters (GCHQ)

Facebook's suppression tactics with us



The following information was last updated on 1 January. It will be updated again on 1 February and thereafter on the 1st day of every month this year.

On 4 September 2020, which also happened to be Declan's 60th birthday, the Housing Ombudsman Service set our landlord Peabody Trust a third and final deadline to respond to his Stage 1 complaint. Almost immediately that same day we were unreasonably threatened by Facebook that our Page would be unpublished by them. For the rest of the year, the distribution of the page was dramatically reduced from 120-400K to an average 5-10K post reach for the previous seven days. The New Year has kicked off with a suprising 22k post reach for the previous week. Not once in the last third of last year did we surpass 20K in this post reach. What, when or how often I post continues to have little or no effect on the suppression of the post reach on any one given day.

17 October 2020: We have permission to publish this ISAF letter of 30 September to Facebook COO Sheryl Samberg. Facebook has so severely restricted our Page's distribution since 4 September that it's almost as good as an unpublished page


From My Picks:

6 January: Equality Advisory Support Service: Targeted blindness? We were told yesterday that Lyn Brown MP will let us know by the end of next week whether she will refer Declan's complaint of discrimination against Peabody Trust to the Equality and Human Rights Commission



Our list of 287 Honorary Associates includes 17 Nobel Prize laureates, 11 US National Medal of Science laureates and 12 knighted professors notwithstanding the excessive targeting of these three categories of emails in particular.

http://churchandstate.org.uk/honorary-associates/

"Let me recommend an important web site churchandstate.org.uk. Operating out of London this well-designed and exciting web site covers church-state, population, climate change and other issues. Check it out." Edd Doerr (1930-2020), (then) President, Americans for Religious Liberty