Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Will Facebook spam every single excerpt from Mark Tier's When God Speaks for Himself? Today I am going to publish three excerpts from the award-winning author's book (WITH UPDATE - DAY 7 4/2/2018)

Since Sunday Facebook has been blocking every single one of my posts to groups as spam; see my previous blog post, Now in an unprecedented block from Facebook everything I post to groups from our Church and State website they are calling spam, with no end in sight. Yesterday I was also blocked from commenting on groups I belong to. And I couldn't post to atheist groups the excerpt below from a brilliant book by Mark Tier, an award-winning author and investor based in Hong Kong. Today I am going to publish another three excerpts from the book. Will Facebook spam every one of them and more from the book besides?


http://churchandstate.org.uk/2018/01/the-words-of-god-youll-never-hear-in-church-or-sunday-school/


Update Summation 4 February 2018 (DAY 7)

The above excerpt spammed by Facebook on 29 January;
Restriction appealed by me on 29 January;
Restriction lifted by Facebook on 29 January;
Spammed by Facebook on 30 January as soon as I try again;
Restriction lifted by Facebook on 30 January;
Spammed by Facebook on 31 January as soon as I try again;
Restriction lifted by Facebook on 31 January;
Spammed by Facebook on 1 February as soon as I try again;
Restriction lifted by Facebook on 1 February;
Temporary block maintained by Facebook: 1-2 February;*
Spammed by Facebook on 3 February as soon as I try again;
Restriction appealed by me on 3 February;
Restriction lifted by Facebook on 3 February;
Spammed by Facebook on 4 February as soon as I try again;
Restriction appealed by me on 4 February;
Restriction lifted by Facebook on 4 February.

Additional excerpts:
- 3 excerpts on 30 January: Temporary block on 1-2 February;
- 3 excerpts on 31 January: Temporary block on 1-2 February;
- 1 excerpt on 1 February: Temporary block on 1-2 February;
- 2 excerpts on 2 February: Temporary block on 2 February;
- 2 excerpts on 3 February: Spammed on 3 February.

Total number of excerpts from this book that I was blocked from posting to atheist groups on or before 4 February: 12

*Temporary block 1-2 February 2018 (without any stated reason):

The above summation is in marked contrast to the following in my newer blog post of 31 January, Last night Facebook spams a new op-ed on Church and State by Don Collins, a member of several governing boards and advisory groups in America, stating that it does not conform to their Community Standards (WITH UPDATE - DAY 6 4/2/2018):
Update Summation 4 February 2018 (DAY 6)

The above op-ed spammed by Facebook on 30 January;
Restriction appealed by me on 30 January;*
Restriction maintained by Facebook: 30 January - 4 February.

* This sort of restriction only allows for one appeal.





From My Picks:

27 October 2017: Home Department: Complaint to the Home Secretary against the Independent Police Complaints Commission. My appeal against the HM Revenue and Customs investigation of serious misconduct is simply being ignored (WITH UPDATE 28/10/2017)

'Let me recommend an important web site churchandstate.org.uk. Operating out of London this well-designed and exciting web site covers church-state, population, climate change and other issues. Check it out.' Edd Doerr, President, Americans for Religious Liberty