Tuesday, July 09, 2019

Will my Stage 1 complaint against the Mayor of London-commissioned St Mungo's be pursued by the Housing Ombudsman Service?

"Such indecent behavior!"
-Don Collins Sr, President, ISAF, Washington DC

Our Church and State website has no less than 57 Nobel Laureates on it; for details, see this blog's sidebar under "Church and State" (updated today).

Mayor of London Sadiq Khan

St Mungo's Complaints

Please tell us about your feedback

I hereby make a Stage 1 complaint about my TST caseworker following a reference for a hospice for the dying that didn't reply to the question about my "honesty, reliability and temperament".

What action would you like us to take

Sofia Pires had repeatedly assured me that she was good for a reference of my character. Please can you provide me with an explanation for why she did not reply to this hospice's question about my honesty, reliability and temperament.

I have twice written to Ms Pires about this, but to no avail.

Maria [Lola] Heavey
6 July 2019

This morning Declan called the Housing Ombudsman Service about my complaint above. He was told St Mungo's have 10 working days to respond to my complaint. Thereafter, the Service will promptly step in and demand a reply.



'Let me recommend an important web site churchandstate.org.uk. Operating out of London this well-designed and exciting web site covers church-state, population, climate change and other issues. Check it out.' Edd Doerr, President, Americans for Religious Liberty

http://churchandstate.org.uk/about/