Friday, May 22, 2020

Since yesterday, my latest problem with Facebook makes it more difficult for me to post in groups I belong to. Today Declan will start by trying to get through to knighted professors by email. Still no let-up from Peabody.

Our Church and State website has no less than 59 Nobel Laureates on it despite the never-ending assault on our email; see paragraph 2 under "Church and State" on this blog's sidebar (updated today).


Facebook: "Something's gone wrong. We're working to get it fixed as soon as we can." I have to refresh the page to check that my posting is there. This problem is confined to my posts in groups I belong to and has been going non-stop since last night.


"Let me recommend an important web site churchandstate.org.uk. Operating out of London this well-designed and exciting web site covers church-state, population, climate change and other issues. Check it out." Edd Doerr (1930-2020), (then) President, Americans for Religious Liberty