Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Is the Mayor of London's St Mungo's service now seeking to redefine our tenancy?



Declan and I are tenants of the Clearing House, which is run by St Mungo's on behalf of the Mayor of London; see my blog post of 7 July, DAY 52 living in limbo (threat to life): Declan sees immediate court action against the Mayor of London's St Mungo's service as his only option (WITH DOUBLE UPDATE - DAY 54 9/7/2018). Just before we were cut off the internet for a 1/4 hour this afternoon, Declan sent this email to the charity:

Ola Pedro
TST Line Manager
St Mungo's

Address removed for email


10 July 2018

Dear Mr Pedro,

I am somewhat concerned that Tenancy Sustainment Team (TST) Worker Mark Farley feels a need to have you at my first introductory TST meeting with him. I understood that this was supposed to be a straightforward first introductory TST meeting, such as my wife had with Sofia Pires on 25 June 2018.

Sofia has already explained her role as a TST North Case Worker (abbreviated TST Worker). Sofia defined her role in less than ten seconds. She told my wife right off the bat that her role is: 1) to find out what my wife's needs are, and 2) to support my wife as best she can.

Please can you explain how Mark's role differs from Sofia's, and why you would want to attend this first introductory TST meeting. Of course, it goes without saying that you were not at my wife's first introductory TST meeting with Sofia.

Yours sincerely,

Declan Heavey
Managing Director
Network for Church Monitoring



From My Picks:

9 July (previous blog post): Are we now also in battle with the Greater London Authority-commissioned St Mungo's over case notes that stand in breach of the Data Protection Act 2018? (WITH UPDATE - DAY 55 10/7/2018)