Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Facebook's 77th block (day 38): This is now part of their first quadruple block against Church and State


"We limit how often you can post, comment or do other things in a given amount of time in order to help protect the community from spam." 19/07/20: "I wish to appeal your decision this evening to block me from posting in groups. Every time I attempt to post in a group I belong to, I am blocked with your notification titled 'You can't use this feature at the moment'. It seems that I am now being falsely accused of posting spam. Please note that I do not and never have posted spam in groups I belong to. To the best of my knowledge, my postings comply with Facebook's policies. I always take care to ensure that my postings comply with all applicable laws, statutes and regulations, and not one of my postings has been identified as failing any of these standards."

I am unable to post in groups I belong to (38 days). I am blocked with a notification seemingly falsely accusing me of posting spam. This is Facebook's 77th block against Church and State since 1 December 2015, and their 16th block this year. I also can't scroll after seeing 4-5 postings in these groups (22 days). I can't post in our Page (39 days). And I can't access a list of my groups (481 days). Facebook's first quadruple block against Church and State continues unabated!