Tuesday, June 23, 2020

Batchelors Solicitors: The legal representative for the Mayor of London-commissioned St Mungo's seriously threatened Declan with bankruptcy this afternoon, but will he confirm whether or not he will be arranging any conference call the Judge would insist upon for next Tuesday?

Our Church and State website has no less than 59 Nobel Laureates on it despite the never-ending assault on our email; see paragraph 2 under "Church and State" on this blog's sidebar (updated today).


The Central London County Court is based at the Royal Courts of Justice. The hearing of the Mayor of London-commissioned St Mungo's application to have Declan's claim struck out before Senior Circuit Judge Marc Dight CBE has been adjourned to a date to be fixed.

Will Declan have to make this complaint to HM Courts & Tribunals Service about the handling of his case?

Re: Central London County Court

I still do not have confirmation that the application hearing scheduled for 30 June is going ahead. I also do not know if the hearing is going to take place by telecon or, as I have requested, in person. Can I ask that you contact me by phone or email to confirm details? The telephone number I have provided the Court for the hearing is my landline number which is usually disconnected. My mobile number is ***********.

23 June: Central London County Court: Will Declan have to make a complaint to HM Courts & Tribunals Service about the handling of his case? We still don't know whether or not the hearing scheduled for next Tuesday is going ahead. And by telecon or in person as Declan has repeatedly requested?

On Tue, 23 Jun 2020 at 16:33, Declan Heavey wrote:
For the attention of the Central London County Court

Dear Mr McKnight

I respectfully ask that you confirm that you will be arranging any telephone conference next week with respect to your application to strike out my claim.

On 2 April, as I mentioned in my email to you later that day, you told me that you would be willing to arrange any conference call that the Judge would insist upon.

I reconfirm that I have no idea how to go about arranging a conference call for the application hearing scheduled for next Tuesday and advance notice would be appreciated.

The telephone number I have provided both you and the Court for the upcoming hearing is my landline number which is *********.

For your easy reference, my mobile number is ***********.

Yours sincerely

Declan Heavey

https://www.batchelors.co.uk/our-people/nick-mcknight


Mayor of London Sadiq Khan


Claimant: Declan Heavey
Defendant: St Mungo's

What the issue in these court proceedings boils down to is whether the court will decide that Declan and I should live in a destabilised tenancy that inhibits our ability to exercise our rights and poses a threat to his life, simply because the Mayor of London-commissioned St Mungo's Tenancy Sustainment Team in North London (TST North) will not even take a phone call to confirm that we are clients of theirs. The court must surely find that this is not proportionate and lawful.

3 April: Declan's claim against the Mayor of London-commissioned St Mungo's before Senior Circuit Judge Marc Dight CBE has been adjourned to a date to be fixed. St Mungo's TST is still unwilling to even take a phone call to confirm that we are clients of theirs (WITH UPDATE 08/06/20)

"Let me recommend an important web site churchandstate.org.uk. Operating out of London this well-designed and exciting web site covers church-state, population, climate change and other issues. Check it out." Edd Doerr (1930-2020), (then) President, Americans for Religious Liberty