Tuesday, February 18, 2020

Mail delivery: I have just discovered that a United States Postal Service image no longer appears in the relevant Royal Mail blog post last year! I have written to MediaFire about this (WITH UPDATE 15/05/20)

Declan and I are currently tracking our employment contracts in the United States. The item has been ready for delivery by the United States Postal Service (USPS) since Monday of last week, according to Royal Mail Track and Trace this evening.



And we have discovered that at least one USPS image no longer appears in this blog! I have identified where the USPS image should be appearing in my post of 12 February 2019, Royal Mail: This year our employment contracts made it out of the UK but going on two weeks later they are currently in transit to or from a PO Box destination in America (WITH UPDATE 15/02/19).

I wrote to MediaFire about this on 14 February but haven't heard back from them yet.

UPDATE 15 May 2020 (11.50am): I never heard back from MediaFire! In fact three months later I have discovered that a second image had disappeared in the same Royal Mail blog post, so this morning I have uploaded both missing images to an alternative host for images and they are now both appearing in the post. On 11 March Declan received the princely sum of £9.50 from Royal Mail to refund the postage on our employment contracts to the United States. This is the second time in three years that Royal Mail has compensated Declan for his postage of this item.